The perfect game to learn about the periodic table. Element O® will engage your students' attention without them realizing that they are learning about the periodic table. No prior knowledge of the periodic table or chemistry is needed. But watch out! Your students may actually finish the game understanding protons, neutrons, inert gases, and many more interesting facts about the elements. This colorful game was developed by a research chemist to be played by his many children. Students will travel along the periodic table receiving protons or paying them out to other players. Students will also collect cards with interesting facts about the elements. For 2–6 players or groups of players.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 487
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 356
You May Also Like
- Flinn Chemical Element Set
- Flinn Hands-On Chemical Element Set
- Rediscovery of the Elements, DVD
- Atomic Clock Decals
- Element of the Week
- Chemistry Bingo - Super Value Game
- What's My Element? Chemistry Review Super Value Game
- Flinn Periodic Table, Two-Sided Hanging Wall Chart
- The Elements Card Deck
- Periodic Table Toss-Up Ball