Your students will be fascinated by this pen-sized laser. A wide variety of physical science demonstrations can be conducted with this inexpensive laser or it may simply be used in lectures. The laser beam projects a brilliant red dot which can be seen easily in either a well lit or darkened room. Arrives in a handy storage case with directions. Powered by two AAA batteries, which are included.
Specifications: Wavelength is 645 nm, power output is less than 5 mW, and range is 2000 ft (600 m) in darkness.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 744
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 451
You May Also Like
- Color Wheel Light Reflection Kit
- Laser Optics Lab
- Laser, 0.8 mW, Unmodulated
- Sunsets and Light Scattering - Demonstration Kit
- Laser Pointer Education Kit
- Measuring with Laser Light - Student Laboratory Kit
- Simulated Laser Emission- Demonstration Model
- Bracken's Laser Light Show
- LED Micro Light, Blue
- Desk Lamp