Many schools are now required by state law to comply with OSHA's laboratory standard and develop a chemical hygiene plan. This book will help you develop, implement and maintain an effective chemical hygiene program and improve the overall safety profile in your science laboratory.
• OSHA Laboratory Standard
• Employee Responsibility
• Chemical Hygiene Plan
• General Safety Practices
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Chemical Handling & Storage Procedures
• Laboratory Ventilation
• Laboratory Waste Management
An excellent reference book for coordinating a chemical hygiene plan or other chemical safety and health programs. 1994, 266 pages, 6¼" x 9½", hard cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1141
You May Also Like
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards
- Eye-Face Wash with Bowl and Wall Mount Bracket
- Fire Blanket with Case
- First Aid Kit for 50 People, 225 Items
- Flinn Acid Cabinet, Fully Lined
- Flinn Chemical Storage Pattern Poster