Quickly determine the conductivity of a solution with this low-priced current indicator. A red LED is illuminated if the solution conducts electricity. For use with 24-well reaction plates or combination plates. 9-volt battery required but not included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 198
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 154
You May Also Like
- Flinn Microchemistry Starter Kit
- Oxygen - What a Flame! Student Laboratory Kit
- Natural Indicators - Acids, Bases, and the pH Scale - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Chemistry of Gases Book - A Microscale Approach
- Periodic Trends and the Properties of Elements - Student Laboratory Kit
- Microspatulas, 8/pkg
- Single Replacement Reactions and Metal Activity - Student Laboratory Kit
- Boning Up on Calcium - Microscale Analysis of Calcium in Milk - Student Laboratory Kit
- What Is a Chemical Reaction? Student Laboratory Kit