Demonstrate the elasticity of gases using this simple instrument. Set a volume of gas in the piston, then use weights to pressurize the system. As the weights are added, the volume of gas is decreased. Students plot volume versus pressure to approximate Boyle's law. Includes a six-page handout with a reproducible student laboratory handout.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 657
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 363
You May Also Like
- Breaking Board Paradox - Demonstration Kit
- Investigating Pressure Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit
- Bicycle Pump, Hand-held
- Collapsing Can Demonstraion
- Mini Magdeburg Hemispheres- Student Laboratory Kit
- Pressure Bottle
- Boyle's Law Apparatus
- Magdeberg Hemispheres, Rubber
- Up, Up and Away - Hot Air Balloon Student Activity Kit