Set up a complete electrolysis demonstration within minutes! This rugged, economical electrolysis apparatus is easy to operate and perfect for student use-simply fill the tubes with an electrolyte solution, place them in a battery jar or 600-mL beaker, mount the tubes, insert the electrodes, and it's ready to go! Comes with stainless steel electrode pair, nonconducting support base, two test tubes, two rubber stoppers, and detailed instructions for use. Operates on a 9-V battery or DC power supply, not provided. Available with or without battery jar; replacement electrodes available.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 710
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 431
You May Also Like
- Build a Dry Cell Battery - Student Laboratory Kit
- Hoffman Electrolysis Apparatus
- Hoffman Electrolysis Demonstration Apparatus
- The Two-Potato Clock
- The Electrochemical Clock Kit - Irwin Talesnick's Orange Juice Clock
- Colorful Electrolysis - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Electrolysis of Water - Student Laboratory Kit
- Electroplating with Copper - Student Laboratory Kit
- Electrolysis Reactions - Student Laboratory Kit
- Producing Metals with Electricity - Student Laboratory Kit