Dramatically reduce hazardous waste generation in your lab and save money. This unique lab manual contains forty reproducible micro and macroscale experiments using mostly non-hazardous chemicals. Where expensive or hazardous chemicals could not be eliminated they have been microscaled, resulting in lower costs and waste. Experiments vary in difficulty and most can be completed in one 40-minute period.
Each experiment contains both student and teacher parts. Reproducible student pages contain a detailed background, materials list, procedure, questions, and calculations. Teacher pages list the time needed, difficulty level, materials, preparation time, background, safety and disposal, pitfalls, typical results, and sample calculations. Also includes a section with illustrated laboratory techniques. Great addition to any textbook lab manual. 1997, 251 pages, 8˝" x 11", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1120
You May Also Like
- Polymers, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 21
- Introduction to Chemistry DVD Set
- Braving the Elements Book
- 5 Steps to a 5 - AP Chemistry
- Micro Action Chemistry Vol I Teachers Edition
- An Introduction to Small Scale Thermodynamics
- Laboratory Experiments for Advanced Placement Chemistry, Guided-Inquiry Edition - Teacher Edition
- Atomic Target Practice - Rutherford Scattering and the Nuclear Atom - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Make Your Own Dilution Calculator - Student Laboratory Kit
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition