Every organic compound you'll ever need to know, from octane to propyne to hexanoic acid to fluoropentanol to hexyl methyl ether are named or presented graphically in this fun and interesting folding card. Over 1,300 compounds can be created! The Organic Fold-a-matic™ is a fun and easy way to learn organic nomenclature: just follow the instructions to learn how carbon chains, functional groups, and their names piece together to give you a huge variety of organic compounds. Twenty-four laminated sheets with instructions are provided.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 532
You May Also Like
- Chemistry of Organic Compounds, Flinn Chemtopic Labs Book, Volume 19
- Models of Organic Compounds - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Vial Organic™ Teacher Laboratory Manual
- Organic Teacher Model Set
- Organic Chemistry Demonstration Molecular Model Set
- The Color of Chemistry - Dyes, Dyeing, and Chemical Bonding - Student Laboratory Kit
- Organic Smell Identification - Super Value Kit
- Preparation of Esters - Student Laboratory Kit
- Organic Rainbow - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- TLC of Fruit Juices - Student Laboratory Kit