Polymers, polymers, they are everywhere! Students become aware of the uses and benefits of polymers in virtually every aspect of their lives. Some of the 23 activities in this module include making erasers, nylon, rubber bands, polyesters, super balls, glue, slime, epoxy putty, and Styrofoam and exploring a cellophane tape kaleidoscope, amazing shrinking plastic, and water-soluble plastics. 1999, 188 pages.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1118
You May Also Like
- Chemistry in the Environment, Flinn Chemtopic Labs Book, Volume 22
- Chemistry of Gases DVD Set
- Braving the Elements Book
- Hands-on Chemistry Activities With Real-life Applications
- Chem-Pacs- Practical Activities with Common Substances
- Chemistry for Every Kid
- Fluorescent "Gummy Worm" Polymers - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Mystery Nylon Factory - Chemical Demonstration Kit
Polymers, Polymers, Polymers -
Chemical Demonstration Kit
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition