Use this 5-volume set of unique real-world, hands-on laboratory activities to show your students that chemistry is, indeed, everywhere! Each volume was developed, written, and tested by a partnership of high school science teachers and industrial chemists. Set includes one copy of each of these five activity books:
• Science Fare—Chemistry at the Table, AP9126
• Strong Medicine—Chemistry at the Pharmacy, AP9127
• Dirt Alert—The Chemistry of Cleaning, AP9128
• Fat Chance—The Chemistry of Lipids, AP9129
• Chain Gang—The Chemistry of Polymers, AP9130.
Each book is also sold separately. For more details on each book see that book's product listing. Grades 7-12. 1999, 76-188 pages, 8˝" x 11", spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1118
You May Also Like
- Oxidation and Reduction, Flinn ChemTopic Lab Book, Volume 16
- Teaching Chemistry Video Series Complete DVD Set
- Flinn's Exploring Chemistry™ - Chemical Reactions Package
- The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Chemistry
- Biology Coloring Books - Botany
- Creating Elements - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- Chemical Wizardry - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- Vitamin C Analysis - Student Laboratory Kit
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual