Hands-on engaging activities are important for any successful science program. This exciting resource contains more than 180 hands-on activities which help students develop thinking and reasoning skills while teaching them basic physical science concepts. Topics include: The Nature of Matter, Energy, Light, Sound, Simple Machines, Magnetism, Static Electricity, and Current Electricity. 2nd edition, 497 pages, 8˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1138
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 719
You May Also Like
- Hands-On Physics Activities with Real-Life Applications
- Fire Bubbles and Exploding Toothpaste
- Electricity and Magnetism Book
- 39 Fantastic Experiments with the Fizz-Keeper
- Light and Color Book
- Simple Machines Book
- Demonstrations to Knock Your Socks Off, Two-Volume Book and DVD Set
- 39 Dazzling Experiments with Dry Ice Book
- A Demo A Day™—A Year of Physics Demonstrations
- The Cartoon Guide to Physics