Go beyond the limits of the average chemistry lecture! Chemical principles and concepts come alive with intriguing historical stories and important industrial and societal uses for chemicals. Students enjoy chemistry much more when they can connect concepts to real-life experience. An excellent resource recommended for all chemistry teachers. 1995, 418 pages, 7 1/2" x 9 1/4", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1128
You May Also Like
- Chemistry of Organic Compounds, Flinn Chemtopic Labs Book, Volume 19
- Chemistry of Gases DVD Set
- Chemistry in the Marketplace
- The Elements
- The Elements Card Deck
- Laboratory Solutions for the Science Classroom
- Chemistry Challenge
- The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry
- Langes Handbook of Chemistry
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual