Measure any acceleration-horizontal or vertical-in units of g with this portable accelerometer. Investigate centripetal acceleration, linear accelerations, Hooke's law, simple harmonic motion, and many more experiments. Perfect for measuring accelerations on roller coasters or even in the family car. Calibration is required and instructions are provided with suggestions.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 563
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 292
You May Also Like
- Vector Boards, Classroom Set
- Force Board
- Acceleration Trolley
- Force and Motion - Student Laboratory Kit
- Free Fall and Projectile Motion Poster
- Free Fall Student Laboratory Kit
- Newton's Laws Activity-Stations Kit
- Diving Eggs Inertia Challenge - Newton's First Law Demonstration
- Acceleration Timer - AC
- Accelerometer, Pocket