Measure any acceleration-horizontal or vertical-in units of g with this portable accelerometer. Investigate centripetal acceleration, linear accelerations, Hooke's law, simple harmonic motion, and many more experiments. Perfect for measuring accelerations on roller coasters or even in the family car. Calibration is required and instructions are provided with suggestions.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 565
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 292
You May Also Like
- Acceleration Trolley
- Acceleration Timer - AC
- Accelerometer, Pocket
- Force and Motion - Student Laboratory Kit
- Free Fall Student Laboratory Kit
- Free Fall and Projectile Motion Poster
- Diving Eggs Inertia Challenge - Newton's First Law Demonstration
- Newton's Laws Activity-Stations Kit
- Force Board
- Vector Boards, Classroom Set