Demonstrate that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Lift and drop one ball to see one ball pop out from the other side. Lift two balls and two pop out. Leave this popular “toy” on your desk for a school year of enjoyment and learning.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 617
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 284
You May Also Like
- Collision in One Dimension
- Collision in Two Dimensions
- Ballistic Pendulum, Economy Choice
- Force Mechanism Trough
- Happy/Sad Balls
- Magnetic Marbles Collision Theory Activity
- Momentum and Collisions Demonstration Kit
- Basketball Blaster - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Build a Mini Hovercraft - Guided-Inquiry Kit