Investigate magnetic fields produced by an electric current. Students observe as a current carrying coiled wire produces a magnetic field perpendicular to the direction of the current. Students learn that the strength of the magnetic field varies with the number of times the wire is coiled. Complete instructions provided.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 703
You May Also Like
- Current Balance, External
- Electric Swing Apparatus With U-magnet
- Eddy Current Experiment Kit
- Eddy's Brake - Lenz's Law Demonstration Kit
- Electromagnet Kit
- Magnets and Magnetism - Super Value Activity-Stations Kit
- Measuring Magnetic Force - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Bar Magnets, Pair, Alnico
- Magnet, Alnico, Cylindrical