Made of long-lasting clear acrylic. Double concave lens is 86 mm long, 15 mm thick, and 18 mm wide at its center. Double convex lens is 89 mm long, 15 mm thick, and 25 mm wide at its center.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 741
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 459
You May Also Like
- Lens, Double Convex, Acrylic
- Water Marbles - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Fiber Optics Strand
- Semicircular Lens
- Lens, Double Concave, 38 mm dia., 5 cm FL
- Build a Spectroscope Student Laboratory Kit
- Basic Polarized Light Demonstration Kit
- Flinn Electromagnetic Spectrum Chart
- Color Addition and Subtraction - Primary Colors Demonstration Kit
- Lens, Double Convex, 38 mm dia., 5 cm FL