This low cost, unmodulated, 0.8 milliWatt helium-neon laser is perfect for student's hands-on demonstrations. Use it for making holograms, measuring precise intensity of the laser output, or examining the finer details in a diffraction pattern. Use in a darkened room.
• Hard seal laser tubes provide long, dependable life
120 VAC 60 Hz. Dimensions: 36.7 x 7 x 5.8 cm.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 744
You May Also Like
- Green Laser Pointer
- Bracken's Laser Light Show
- Kaleidoscoptical Activity - Demonstration Kit
- Beyond the Rainbow—Discovering Infrared and Ultraviolet Light
- Laser Pointer Education Kit
- Measuring with Laser Light - Student Laboratory Kit
- Simulated Laser Emission- Demonstration Model
- Student Optics Kit-individual
- Refraction and Total Internal Reflection—Individual Kit
- Flinn Electromagnetic Spectrum Chart