Demonstrate the principles of optics with this Laser Optics Lab. Students will: measure wavelengths of light, construct optical levers, test a lens for defects, investigate fiber optics phenomena, view a hologram, determine the index of refraction of a liquid or a solid, along with many other experiments. The lab includes three lenses, four mirrors, a coated beam splitter, triangular prism, beam spreader, air wedge, transmission hologram, diffraction mosaic, diffraction grating, fiber optics light guide, pair and interference plates, and polarizing and color filters. Also includes a 68-page, 35-experiment teacher's manual. A benchtop laser AP9246 is recommended, but a laser pointer can also be used.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 743
You May Also Like
- Green Laser Pointer
- Bracken's Laser Light Show
- Laser, 0.8 mW, Unmodulated
- Build a Spectroscope Student Laboratory Kit
- Laser Pointer Education Kit
- Measuring with Laser Light - Student Laboratory Kit
- Simulated Laser Emission- Demonstration Model
- Periscope Demonstration Kit
- Fiber Optics Strand
- Seeing is Believing-Color"Magic" with Cone Cells