Students will be amazed when they perform this chemiluminescence experiment. They will prepare two solutions and pour them simultaneously into a flask—producing a beautiful blue glow. An instruction sheet with a short history of chemiluminescence is provided.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs.
When light is produced without heat, that’s cool!
You May Also Like
- Flask, Erlenmeyer, Borosilicate Glass, 1000 mL
- Beakers, Borosilicate Glass, 600-mL
- Absorption Spectroscopy - Demonstration Kit
- Instant Light - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Flame Test - Student Laboratory Kit
- Exploring Light Sticks - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Making UV-Sensitive Paper - Student Laboratory Kit
- Flame Test / Emission Spectroscopy - Chemical Demonstration Kit
Chemiluminescent Elephant's Toothpaste -
Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Kaleidoscoptical Activity - Demonstration Kit