Increase students' knowledge of the elements by modeling the atomic structure of the first 18 elements. Use this model to explore the energy levels of electrons in the first three electron shells. This large mobile can be displayed and modified to reinforce the concept of atomic structure throughout the whole year. Includes two ceiling hangers, an erasable nucleus, five solid metal rings used as electron shells, 22 rubber spheres in two colors to represent electrons of s and p energy levels, a periodic table, and complete instructions.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 517
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 276
You May Also Like
- Atom Model
- Atomic Orbital Model Set
- BRIGHT Atom™ Model
- Electron Configuration Concert - Overhead Demonstration Model
- Magnetic Atom Model
- Sublevel Orbitals of the Atom Models Kit
- Electron Configuration Bingo - Super Value Game
- Electron Structure - 1s Orbital - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Introduction to Electron Structure - Student Laboratory Kit
- Quantum Leap - Student Laboratory Kit