Unique set of 100 flash cards covers all the topics covered in AP Chemistry—from significant figures to organic chemistry. You will be impressed with the quality of these flash cards, developed and used successfully for over 10 years by AP Chemistry teacher Richard Furlough. Students will not only perform better on the AP exam, but will also retain concepts for years to come when they use the flash cards to teach themselves. Purchase two or three sets so students can take them home for review and study. 100 double-sided flash cards, 10.8 cm
x 9.3 cm.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 334
You May Also Like
- Laboratory Experiments for Advanced Placement Chemistry, Guided-Inquiry Edition - Teacher Edition
- The Ultimate Chemical Equations Handbook, Teacher, 2nd Edition
- Flinn Scientific Advanced Inquiry Labs for AP* Chemistry Lab Manual
- AP Chemistry Net Ionic Equations Flash Cards
- Chemical Reactions Calculator
- Student Laboratory Notebook, Spiral Bound, 100 Pages
- Organic Chemistry Activity Booklets, Set of 24
- Nuclear Chemistry Activity Booklets, Set of 24
- ChemTopic Lab Manuals Vol.1-9, 9 Volume Boxed Set
- ChemTopic Lab Manuals Vol.10-18, 9 Volume Boxed Set