A unique book containing not only great demos, but also instructions for building exciting demonstration aids and equipment. Numerous color photos and illustrations make construction easy. Includes over 60 terrific, teacher-generated ideas, with detailed materials lists, directions, safety precautions, and even estimates of cost and construction time!
Covers many chemical concepts, including periodic trends, gases, ionic substances, and acids and bases. Even includes a section titled “Energy, Fires, Rockets, and Explosions!” Learn some great new demos and ways to spice up your current ones. Appendices. 1997, 92 pages, 8 1/2" x 11", spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1118
You May Also Like
- Equilibrium, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 15
- Teaching Chemistry Video Series Complete DVD Set
- The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry
- 20 Demonstrations Guaranteed to Knock Your Socks Off! Volume I
- Demonstrations to Knock Your Socks Off, Two-Volume Book and DVD Set
- Be Cool to Your School - Uses of Liquid Nitrogen
- Chemical Demonstrations, Vol. 5
- Colorful Iron Complexes - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- The Colorful Silicate Garden - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition