|Price/Pkg. of 10|
Made of unbreakable, translucent polypropylene, these are ideal multi-purpose containers for field and lab. The stay-in-place hinged cap has a secure sealing mechanism ensuring against leakage or accidental opening. Autoclavable and with excellent chemical resistance, they can be used for collecting, sampling, distributing and short- to long-term storage of solids and liquids. Containers have permanent graduations in milliliters and ounces and a markable area on the cap. Available in three sizes in packages of ten.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 314
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 161
|Catalog No.||Description||Capacity||Price/Pkg. of 10||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Shell Vials, Flat Bottom, 30 mL
- Combination Reaction Plate
- Vial Netting
- Vials with Snap-on Cap, 50 mL, 12/pkg
- Vials, Drosophila Culture, 10/pkg
- Plugs, Foam, White, 21-26 mm, Package/10
- Plugs, Foam, White, 27-34 mm, Package/10
- Battery Jar, Flint Glass, Round, 9" x 12"
- Bottle, Ointment Jar, 240-mL
- Bottles, Jars, Polypropylene, 60-mL