Authoritative interviews, on-location footage, and computer animation come together in a clear presentation of the causes and consequences of acid rain. The effects of increased acidity on forests, lakes and the human environment are plainly and dramatically presented. Numerous ecosystems worldwide have been seriously impacted by this phenomenon and further damage is assured if immediate measures are not taken. The types of measures that can be taken at all levels, from personal to international, are discussed. Includes a teacher's guide with program objectives, discussion points, class activities and glossary. Full-motion DVD, 20 minutes, grades 7-12.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1058
You May Also Like
- Acid Neutralization in Nature - Demonstration Kit
- Acid Rain Study Outfit
- Acid Rain and Plants Kit
- Acid Rain in a Bag - Demonstration Kit
- Acid Rain in a Micro Environment - Demonstration Kit
- Nitrogen Oxides and Acid Rain - Demonstration Kit
- Acid Rain Survey Kit
- Understanding Your Carbon Footprint Student Activity Kit
- Greenhouse Effect Demonstration Kit
- Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming - Student Laboratory Kit