This kit uses a fast, simple and efficient technique to measure phosphate levels from 0-10 ppm (higher if samples are diluted prior to testing). Simply snap one of the self-filling test ampules in the sample cup, wait four minutes, and directly compare the test ampule to a set of color standards. Kit includes color standards, sample cup, 30 test ampules, and detailed instructions. A refill kit of 30 test ampules and activator solution is available separately. Color standards have a shelf life of two years or more if protected from excessive light exposure.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1044
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 692
You May Also Like
- Flinn Winkler Dissolved Oxygen Test Kit
- Oxygen In Water Test Kit
- How Hard is Your Water? Student Laboratory Kit
- Dissolved Oxygen Test Kit, Color Comparison Type
- Freshwater Pollution Testing Kit
- Testing Pollution in Tap Water Kit
- Dissolved Oxygen in Water Test Kit
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Water Quality Index (WQI) Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Exploring Groundwater Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit