Meticulously preserved and prepared, this sagittally sectioned 11"-12" fetal pig is a unique teaching aid for the instruction of internal mammalian anatomy. Immersed in non-toxic preservative fluid and permanently sealed in a clear, durable display tray, it will survive frequent handling and long-term use. The arterial system is coded in red for easy identification. Includes a transparent overlay identifying 15 major features, a test overlay with features indicated but not identified, a comprehensive instructional guide, a student guide and a reproducible test sheet.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 848
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 571
You May Also Like
- Fetal Pig Dissection Guide, Pkg. of 10
- Fetal Pig Dissection Photo Guide, Pkg. 5
- Eyewitness Video: Mammal
- Fetal Pig, Plain, Preserved, 7"-10", Medium
- Rat, Single Injected, Preserved, 7" and Up
- Mink, Preserved, Double Injected
- Cat, Triple Injected, Preserved, 19"-23"
- Cow Eye, Preserved, Pkg/5
- Dissection Instruments - Classroom Set
- Pan, Dissecting, Aluminum with Wax, 11" X 7" X 1 1/2"