Your students will conduct a multi-faceted investigation into the senses of vision and hearing-perhaps the two most important senses for gathering information. Topics studied include: how a lens affects vision, field of vision, peripheral vision, capturing sound waves, and the importance of binocular vision and binaural hearing. This complete laboratory module contains the Pinhole Viewer, the Vision Disk, eye charts, lenses, masks, flashlight, rubber ball, an extensive packet of activities and a comprehensive teacher's guide.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 806
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 617
You May Also Like
- Understanding Sound and Hearing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Eye Test Chart
- Color Blindness Test Cards, 10-Plate Edition
- Peripheral Vision - Student Laboratory Kit
- Two-Point Discriminator
- Visual Perception - Super Value Activity-Stations Kit
- Vision Disk
- Astigmatism Student Laboratory Activity
- Human Senses Experiment Kit
- Human Reflex Study - Student Laboratory Kit