Your students will have so much fun with the activities in this kit that they will forget they're actually learning! An involving investigation into specific functions of the nervous system, including response times to light, sound, and touch stimuli; the effects of fatigue on reaction time; the benefits of training on reaction time; and eye-hand coordination. Students will be able to relate reaction times and eye-hand coordination to general health, mental alertness, fatigue, and the potential effects of chemical stimulants and depressants.
This complete laboratory module includes the Reaction Timer with batteries, the coordination game board and pieces, reusable wall chart for recording and displaying class data, and a teacher's guide with activities packet.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 804
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 614
You May Also Like
- Human Reflex Study - Student Laboratory Kit
- Measuring Reaction Time - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Reaction Timer
- Reflex Hammer
- Human Senses Experiment Kit
- Two-Point Discriminator
- Peripheral Vision - Student Laboratory Kit
- Astigmatism Student Laboratory Activity
- Understanding Sound and Hearing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Visual Perception - Super Value Activity-Stations Kit