Simple, inexpensive and versatile, this device can be used to gauge field of vision, reading field, and peripheral vision. Demonstrate natural variations in these capacities among students. Calibrated in degrees and with a moveable sight, this device can be used to illustrate the importance of these visual parameters to everyday activities. Opthalmologists rely on similar measurements to diagnose vision problems and as indicators for necessary treatment and care. Complete instructions and lesson ideas are included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 807
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 618
You May Also Like
- Human Senses Experiment Kit
- Eye Test Chart
- Color Blindness Test Cards, 10-Plate Edition
- Peripheral Vision - Student Laboratory Kit
- Two-Point Discriminator
- Visual Perception - Super Value Activity-Stations Kit
- Astigmatism Student Laboratory Activity
- Sight and Sound Lab
- Understanding Sound and Hearing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Human Reflex Study - Student Laboratory Kit