Battery powered, portable and light weight, this digital timer measures reaction speeds to hundredths of a second. The selector switch can be set to send stimuli as light, sound, or touch. Students activate a switch in response to the stimulus received and the LED display clearly shows their reaction time. Experiment with and discuss the effects of fatigue, stimulants, depressants and general fitness (athlete vs. non-athlete). Students will also be able to determine if any one type of stimulus consistently provokes the fastest response. Supplied with a teacher's guide, the Reaction Timer requires four AA batteries, not included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 805
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 615
You May Also Like
- Human Reflex Study - Student Laboratory Kit
- Measuring Reaction Time - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Action/Reaction Lab
- Reflex Hammer
- Human Senses Experiment Kit
- Two-Point Discriminator
- Peripheral Vision - Student Laboratory Kit
- Astigmatism Student Laboratory Activity
- Understanding Sound and Hearing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Visual Perception - Super Value Activity-Stations Kit