Apply this tape to media containers, instrument packs or items being sterilized for disposal. At the end of the cycle dark lines appear on the initially uniformly colored tape—indicating that proper conditions (121 ºC, 20 minutes) have been met and the autoclave contents are indeed sterile. Tape is ¾" wide on a 180-foot roll.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 161
You May Also Like
- Autoclave, Burner Heated, Non-electric, 9.0 L
- Autoclave, Electric, Portable
- Gloves, Autoclave
- Autoclave, Tuttnauer®, 9"
- Petrolatum, 1 oz
- Autoclave Support Base
- Timer, Count Up/Count Down, with Clock, Large Display
- Timer, Minute
- Spatulas, Disposable
- Petri Dish, Borosilicate Glass, 100 x 15 mm, Pkg. of 6