Six commonly used staining solutions selected for a wide variety of applications; each supplied in a volume of 100 mL. Includes information on recommended uses. Stains included: methylene blue, Loeffler's; Lugol's iodine; eosin yellow, 1% alcoholic; methyl green, 1% aqueous acidified; sudan III, 0.5% alcoholic; and Wright's stain, 0.3% alcoholic.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 969
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 635
You May Also Like
- Staining Jar, Coplin, Polyethylene with Lid
- Gram Stain Set
- Pop-Up Lens Paper
- Micro Slide Box, 100 Slides, Wooden
- Introductory Slide-Making Kit
- Advanced Slide Making Kit
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit
- Microscope "Mystery" Kit - A Drawing, Identifying, and Size-Estimating Challenge
- Depression Slides, Single Cavity, Pkg. of 12
- Microscope Slides, Glass, Best Quality