The Heart of America™, fully twice the size of a healthy adult heart, includes 63 structures permanently number coded on the model and identified in the key. Hinged portals give you full visual and physical access to heart chambers and valves. Life-like tricuspid and mitral valves with flexible chordae tendineae enhance understanding of valve action in controlling the directional flow of blood.
Meticulously hand painted in ten vibrant colors-guaranteed to retain their brilliance. Metal hinges for the access portals are molded into the model. No screws to become stripped or work loose with usage! This model measures 7" x 7" x 15" and is detachable from a hardwood stand.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 790
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 605
You May Also Like
- Heart Model Activity Set
- Heart Model
- Heart Model, Life-size, Two-part
- Build a Model Heart - Student Laboratory Kit
- Cardiovascular System Bingo—Student Review Game
- Studying Heart Function Using Electrocardiograms
- Physiology of the Human Circulatory System
- Heart Chart
- The Human Heart Poster Series, Laminated
- Slide, Heart, l.s.