Heart and its surrounding internal structures are clearly depicted in full, lifelike color. A finely detailed graphic model shows arterial and venous systems and enables students to trace blood flow through the body. Insets of an enlarged vein, valve and artery show greater detail. Constructed of high-impact plastic, 18"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 790
You May Also Like
- Heart Model
- Heart Model, The Heart of America
- Heart Model, Life-size, Two-part
- Build a Model Heart - Student Laboratory Kit
- Cardiovascular System Bingo—Student Review Game
- Studying Heart Function Using Electrocardiograms
- Physiology of the Human Circulatory System
- Heart Chart
- The Human Heart Poster Series, Laminated
- Slide, Cardiac Muscle, Section, Human Heart