A full-color, affordable model of the human kidney and related components of the urinary system. Kidneys, ureters and bladder are clearly shown. Inset of enlarged, dissected kidney displays internal parts: cortex, pyramid, calyx, papilla and pelvis. A single nephron is enlarged for study and examination. Includes an activity notebook with a full-color transparency, blackline master and activity guide. 18"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 793
You May Also Like
- Kidney Model, Two-part
- Kidney Function Model Student Laboratory Kit
- Pig Kidney, Preserved, Pkg/5
- Illustrated Dissection Guide, Mammalian Kidney, Pkg. of 15
- Slide, Kidney, c.s.
- Slide, Kidney-Human, Section
- Simulated Urinalysis - Student Laboratory Kit
- Artificial Urine, Normal, 1000 mL
- Glucose Test Strips
- Urine Test Strips, Multipurpose