Ammo-Lock® will remove the two chemicals most commonly used to treat municipal water supplies-chlorine and chloramine-both of which are highly toxic to fish and invertebrates. Ammo-Lock® will also convert ammonia produced by fish waste to a harmless compound. Ammonia is the number one killer of tropical fish and regular detoxification will neutralize it. Four-ounce bottle treats 240 gallons of fresh or salt water.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 768
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 511
You May Also Like
- Aquarium Test Strips
- Aquarium Thermometer
- Aquarium Water Conditioner, 4 oz
- Algae Control
- Biozyme® - Freshwater Bacterial Treatment
- Aquarium Plants, Synthetic, Set of 4
- Aquarium Net, 5"
- Air Stone
- Aquarium, Drum, Two-gallon
- Marine Salts - Instant Ocean® (prepares 10 gallons), Brine Shrimp Hatching Salts