Convenient and trouble-free. Simply melt in a hot water bath or microwave, cool to 50 ºC, and pour! The 400 mL of pre-prepared electrophoresis grade agarose is sufficient for six gels. The agarose is 0.8% concentration and made in a buffered solution ready for use.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 893
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 22
You May Also Like
- Six Gel Electrophoresis Apparatus
- Electrophoresis Lab Station
- Electrophoresis Buffer, Concentrated
- Methylene Blue Electrophoresis Stain
- Protein Lysing Buffer, 5X Concentrate, 100 mL
- Analysis of Eco RI Cleavage Patterns of Lambda Phage of DNA, 5 gels
- Pipetting Practice Kit
- Electrophoresis Buffer Demo Kit
- A Process to Dye for: Gel Electrophoresis - Student Laboratory Kit
Biotechnology for Young Scientists -
Student Laboratory Kit