A dynamically interactive classroom learning experience incorporating several hands-on activities. Students will measure the pH of water samples, investigate acid rain effects on plants and soils, create acid rain posters, chart the path of acid rain from source to deposition, and estimate the contribution of automobiles to the acid rain problem. Includes a comprehensive teacher's guide and the DVD Acid Rain: The Invisible Threat (described above) which can be viewed before, during, or after the lab activities.
Materials supplied for at least 90 students to complete each activity.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 956
You May Also Like
- Acid Neutralization in Nature - Demonstration Kit
- Acid Rain Study Outfit
- Acid Rain and Plants Kit
- Acid Rain in a Bag - Demonstration Kit
- Acid Rain in a Micro Environment - Demonstration Kit
- Nitrogen Oxides and Acid Rain - Demonstration Kit
- Acid Rain Survey Kit
- Greenhouse Effect Demonstration Kit
- Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming - Student Laboratory Kit
- Air Pollution Investigation Super Value Kit