This self-contained kit will enable you and your students to quickly assess soil pH and the relative amount of three key elements-nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium (potash). Tests are as simple as dropping the contents of a capsule into the sample and comparing the resulting color to a set of standards. The remarkably extensive instructions detail how to conduct the tests, when to conduct the tests, preferred pH ranges for hundreds of plants, and how to select and apply the proper fertilizers.
Each test can be conducted 10 times. A refill kit containing an additional 10 capsules for each of the four tests is offered separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1039
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 689
You May Also Like
- Exploring the World of Soil Protozoa - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil- A Natural Filter Environmental Science Demonstration Kit
- Physical and Chemical Properties of Soil Environmental Science Lab Kit
- Permeability, Porosity, and Soil Moisture
- pH of Soil - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Porosity and Permeability - Plastic Column Kit with Bead Set
Porosity and Drainage Rate of Soil -
Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Analysis Kit
- Biology and Chemistry of Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Contamination - Forensics Laboratory Kit