Enzymes are the key to an understanding of the biochemistry of life. The activities in this kit will provide excellent first-hand experiences studying the actions of enzymes. Activities include the examination of a digestive enzyme reaction; the measurement of the effect of enzyme concentration on reaction rate; the effect of temperature on reaction rate; and the effect of pH on reaction rate. After initial data is collected, students are encouraged to design their own experiments to explore other variables in enzyme reactions. Includes detailed instructions and valuable Teacher Notes.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs. Super Value Kit is complete for 5 classes of 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 870
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 606
You May Also Like
- Cylinder, Borosilicate Glass, 10 mL*
- Hot Plate, Flinn, 7" X 7"
- Digestive Enzymes at Work - Student Laboratory Kit
- Catalase Investigation Kit
- Enzyme Catalysis Model
- Juicing Enzymes: Enzymes Used in the Food Industry Student Lab Kit
- Enzyme Optimization Guided Inquiry Kit
- Lactose Intolerance Demo Kit
- Using Bacteria To Clean Clothes? Genetic Engineering in Action
- Essential Protein and Enzyme Multi-Demonstration Kit