A single test strip which will, in one application, provide semi-quantitative measurement of four different parameters. By simple color comparison with the reference chart on the package, values can be obtained for ketones (mmol/L), glucose (mg/dL), protein (g/L), pH, and blood. Development times range from 10 seconds to 3 minutes. 100 strips per vial.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 792
You May Also Like
- Simulated Urinalysis - Student Laboratory Kit
- Glucose Test Strips
- Artificial Urine, Normal, 1000 mL
- Hydrometer Jar
- Hydrometer, Urine
- Kidney Function Model Student Laboratory Kit
- The Coroner's Report - Urine and Blood Analysis Laboratory Kit
- Kidney Model, Two-part
- Anatomy 360°
- World's Best Anatomical Charts Book