The ideal storage unit for your collection of prepared microscope slides. Slides are held flat in removable, compartmented aluminum trays. Flat storage is essential to keeping specimens and cover slips in place-ensuring a long, useful life for expensive slides. Each of the 25 trays has 20 separate compartments-giving a nominal capacity of 500 slides. Compartments are deep enough that slides (with the exception of thicker whole mounts) can be stacked two high-doubling the total capacity. Trays are also numbered so the cabinet contents can be indexed for quick, accurate retrieval of slides.
Cabinet measures 8 1/2"W x 13"D x 11"H. Designed with flat sides and a disappearing door so that additional units can be placed side-by-side or stacked. Constructed of durable, seasoned hardwood with a light oak finish.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 971
You May Also Like
- Cover Slips, Glass, #1, 18mm x 18mm, 1 oz pkg
- Culture Slides
- Flinn Slide Gel
- Well Chamber, 5/pkg
- Introductory Slide-Making Kit
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit
- Microscope "Mystery" Kit - A Drawing, Identifying, and Size-Estimating Challenge
- Immersion Oil, Low Viscosity, 0.5-oz (Objective/Slide)
- Hand Microtome
- Staining Jar, Coplin, Polyethylene with Lid