A survey set that includes all the materials necessary for a hands-on, discovery oriented exploration. Well beyond the simple matching game approach, this set will allow students to see and discover for themselves the similarities and differences that form the basis for invertebrate classification. Representatives are included from the major-and most commonly studied-phyla. Select specimens are packaged in safe, odorless preservative to ensure years of use.
Materials include one or more specimens from the following: phyla-Porifera, Cnidarian, Platyhelminthes, Nematoda, Annelida, Mollusca, Echinodermata, and Arthropoda-thirteen specimens total. Also includes teacher's guide, 15 illustrated student guides, activity sheets, review questions, and 15 handheld magnifiers.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 855
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 573
You May Also Like
- Eight Large Specimen Survey Set
- Animal Survey Set A
- Animal Survey Set B
- Arthropod Survey Set
- Combined Invertebrate/Vertebrate Survey and Study Kit
- Flinn Plastic Embedding Kit
- Six Large Specimen Survey Set
- Vertebrate Survey and Study Set
- Dissection Instruments - Classroom Set
- Pan, Dissecting, Aluminum with Wax, 11" X 7" X 1 1/2"