By systematic observation and hands-on study, students from upper elementary through grade 9 will discover the distinguishing characteristics of the vertebrate groups. They will see and experience the similarities and differences that form the basis for vertebrate classification.
Includes: Seven individually bagged preserved vertebrates-lamprey, dogfish, perch, frog, chameleon (anole), sparrow, and mouse; comprehensive teacher's guide with review questions; 15 illustrated student guides; activity sheets; the Golden Guide book Pond Life, Guide to the Study of Vertebrate Animals booklet; and 15 hand-held magnifiers. All packaged in a durable storage container.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 855
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 573
You May Also Like
- Eight Large Specimen Survey Set
- Animal Survey Set A
- Animal Survey Set B
- Arthropod Survey Set
- Combined Invertebrate/Vertebrate Survey and Study Kit
- Flinn Plastic Embedding Kit
- Invertebrate Survey and Study Set
- Six Large Specimen Survey Set
- Dissection Instruments - Classroom Set
- Pan, Dissecting, Aluminum with Wax, 11" X 7" X 1 1/2"