Students will learn all the key principles of classification as they work with the hands-on materials in this kit. Common nuts, bolts, and screws are the objects to be classified! Students will be guided step by step as they develop their own dichotomous key to the collection of fasteners. When the keys have been written, the fun begins as students exchange their keys and objects. The key principles of classification become obvious immediately. A perfect hands-on, introductory classification activity.
Enough materials provided for 30 students working in pairs. Comes complete with teaching suggestions and student materials.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 902
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 546
You May Also Like
- Arthropod Classification Kit
- Classifying Living Things - Student Laboratory Kit
- Fun with Classification Student Laboratory Kit
- Habitat Hold 'Em - Student Activity Kit
- How a Food Web is Formed Game - Student Laboratory Kit
- Is It Alive? - Concept Attainment Activity
- Macroinvertebrate Identification Kit
- Animal Kingdom Card Games Student Activity Kit
- The Relationships Game - Student Activity Kit
- Taxonomic Keys Kit