The unique growth chambers in this kit enable students to view plants thriving in a nutrient solution and not in soil. They will compare the growth phases of five different plants and also experiment with induced nitrogen and iron deficiencies. This is a graphic and involving activity that students are certain to enjoy. Two complete hydroponic growth chambers are included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 993
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 533
You May Also Like
- Hydroponics Nutrient Solution
- Nutrient Deficiency in Plants, A Hydroponics Study Kit
- Hydroponic System
- Conditions That Affect Transpiration
- Plants in the Spotlight - A Photosynthesis Investigation Kit
- Stomata and Transpiration Rates Student Laboratory Kit
- Plant Pigment Chromatography - Student Laboratory Kit
- Growing Gloves Super Value Kit
- Classroom Greenhouse
- Plant Press