All of the features of the Molecular Model of DNA and its Replication Kit (FB0449) and the Nucleic Acid Molecular Structure Kit (FB0450) scaled down for an individual student. Components are sufficient to complete an eight base-pair segment of DNA and also to build models of the basic components of the RNA and DNA nucleotides.
Kit includes: 4 each of cytosine, thymine, adenine and guanine, 8 hydrogen bonds, 16 phosphate groups, 16 deoxyribose groups, 10 carbon centers, 19 hydrogen atoms, 1 oxygen center, 5 nitrogen centers, 1 phosphorus center, 49 covalent bonds, and a student manual. Materials are reusable.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 909
You May Also Like
- DNA in Action Kit
- DNA/RNA Protein Synthesis Kit
- Flinn DNA Molecular Model Set, 11-tier
- Flow of Genetic Information Kit
- Nucleic Acid Molecular Structure Kit
- Student DNA Model Kit
- Genetics of Taste - Student Laboratory Kit
- Human Karyotyping Kit
- Karyotyping with Ideograms - Super Value Kit
- Magnetic Karyotypes—Biological Demonstration Kit