Twenty-six real tree leaves have been collected and assembled into this extraordinary kit. Studies include: classifying objects, identifying leaves using a simple key, creating leaf art, and leaf morphology and adaptation.
The kit includes 26 separately packaged and labeled leaves. A thorough instructor's manual includes the eight reproducible activities, teaching tips, study questions, and a pictorial glossary of leaf terms. A 61-page tree finder book facilitates field activities and the identification of any leaves that students collect on their own.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 903
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 507
You May Also Like
- Winter Tree Finder
- Pacific Coast Tree Finder Book
- Rocky Mountain Tree Finder Book
- Tree Finder
- Seed Identification Kit
- Wildflower Identification Kit
- Taxonomic Keys Kit
- The Relationships Game - Student Activity Kit
- How a Food Web is Formed Game - Student Laboratory Kit
- Habitat Hold 'Em - Student Activity Kit