Designed for durability, safety and years of classroom use. PlantMobiles are constructed of 1" tubular steel with a tough, baked-on enamel finish that will resist chipping and corrosion. Safety features include UL-approved light fixtures, shatterproof plastic trays, and rounded edges on all exposed corners. Some assembly is required. Common features include:
• Height-adjustable light fixtures which combine fluorescent and incandescent bulbs with dual switches, so that either or both types of light may be used.
• Large capacity 18" x 47" plastic growing trays are unbreakable and allow for extremely efficient use of available growing space.
• Tough, 3" locking casters roll smoothly and easily-enabling multi-classroom use of the PlantMobiles.
• The PlantMobile Teacher's Guide with illustrated, step-by-step instructions for 40 demonstrations and projects.
Jewel 56" Deluxe PlantMobile
Includes three shelves, three 18" x 47" plastic trays, two light hoods with all bulbs, teacher's manual, and an assortment of plastic pots. 1692 sq. ft. of lighted tray area. Dimensions are 52"W x 56"H x 19"D. Also includes the following accessories: an automatic 24-hour, moisture-proof timer for controlling light cycles, an end-mounting write-on/wipe-off board for project and maintenance notes, pegboard and hooks for tool storage, and the Plant Lab Starter Set.
Note: FB0494 (which includes three light hoods) is pictured.
Motor truck shipment is required for orders of multiple units.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 984
*PlantMobiles must be shipped by motor truck freight.
You May Also Like
- Plant Stand, Economy
- Growlab Mobile Garden
- GrowLab II Compact Indoor Garden
- Classroom Greenhouse
- Plant Wars Kit
- Root-Vue Farm
- Seed Germination and Moisture
- Conditions That Affect Transpiration
- Plants in the Spotlight - A Photosynthesis Investigation Kit
- Stomata and Transpiration Rates Student Laboratory Kit