An extremely sensitive, model anemometer for demonstrating the principles of wind velocity measurement. Instrument consists of four cups (5 cm diameter) mounted on a low-friction axle-securely affixed to a molded plastic base for stability. The super-smooth, cone-bearing hub allows the anemometer to rotate in breezes as gentle as two miles per hour. One cup is painted a high-contrast color to facilitate counting of rotations. Complete with instructions for classroom demonstration.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1087
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 701
You May Also Like
- Anemometer, Pocket
- Digital Anemometer
- Digital Barometer
- Thermometer, Classroom, Indoor/Outdoor
- Flinn Weather Activity Kit
- Weather Events Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit
- Measuring Dew Point and Relative Humidity Kit
- Sling Psychrometer, Stainless Steel
- Ultimate Cloud-Forming Apparatus
- Vantage Pro2™ Wireless Weather Station